Originally founded by a McGill math grad/instructor with 10+ years of professional experience, Math Vault now offers math tutoring — either in downtown Montreal or online — to the following 60+ McGill / Concordia / Athabasca / Carleton / TÉLUQ / Yorkville math courses:
- Fundamental Concepts of Algebra (Concordia MATH 200)
- Elementary Functions (Concordia MATH 201)
- College Algebra (Concordia MATH 202)
- Algebra and Functions (Concordia MATH 206)
- Fundamental Mathematics I (Concordia MATH 208)
- Mathematics for Management (McGIll CMS2 500)
- Foundation of Mathematics (McGill CMSC 000)
- Mathematical Tools for Management Professionals (McGill CMSC 101)
- Mathematics for Education Students (McGill MATH 111)
- Fundamentals of Mathematics (McGill MATH 112)
- The Art of Mathematics (McGill MATH 180)
- Differential and Integral Calculus I (Concordia MATH 203)
- Differential and Integral Calculus II (Concordia MATH 205)
- Fundamental Mathematics II (Concordia MATH 209)
- Calculus 1 (McGill AEMA 101)
- Calculus 2 (McGill AEMA 102)
- Principles of Calculus (McGill CMSC 001)
- Advanced Calculus (McGIll CMSC 002)
- Calculus for Management (McGill MATH 122)
- Calculus 1 with Precalculus (McGill MATH 139)
- Calculus 1 (McGill MATH 140)
- Calculus 2 (McGill MATH 141)
- Calculus A (McGill MATH 150)
- Introduction to Statistics (Athabasca MATH 215)
- Statistics for Business and Economics I (Athabasca MGSC 301)
- Research Methods and Design II (Carleton PADM 5114)
- Business Statistics (Concordia COMM 215)
- Discover Statistics (Concordia INTE 296)
- Applied Statistics (Concordia MAST 333)
- Statistics I (Concordia SOCI 212)
- Statistical Methods 1 (McGill AEMA 310)
- Biometry (McGill BIOL 373)
- Applied Management Statistics (McGill CMS2 521)
- Applied Quantitative Methods (McGill CMSC 221)
- Economic Statistics (McGill ECON 227D1 / 227D2)
- Statistics for Practitioners (McGill EDPE 575)
- Biostatistics for Health Professionals (McGill EPIB 507)
- Principles of Statistics 1 (McGill MATH 203)
- Business Statistics (McGill MGCR 271)
- Introductory Management Statistics (McGill MGCR 273)
- Introduction to Statistics for OT/PT (McGill POTH 204)
- Introduction to Psychological Statistics (McGill PSYC 204)
- Statistics in Social Research (McGill SOCI 350)
- Les statistiques et leurs applications (TÉLUQ STA 1001)
- Statistics for Business (Yorkville BUSI 1013)
Are your children high-school students in high standing, or college / CÉGEP students passionate in pursuing a mathematically-oriented discipline? If so, we'll try our best in converting them into amateur mathematicians. Here is a list of courses currently on the table for our younger students:
Grade 12 Mathematics or Equivalent
Need a solid foundation in Grade 12 math? Or maybe there's no Grade 12 math in your province? No sweat, we’ll teach it! This includes trigonometry, calculus, linear algebra and statistics!
- Pre-Calculus 12 (British Colombia)
- Mathematics 30-1 (Alberta)
- Pre-Calculus 30 (Saskatchewan)
- Pre-Calculus 40S (Manitoba)
- Advanced Functions MHF4U (Ontario)
- Calculus and Vectors MCV4U (Ontario)
- Mathematics of Data Management MDM4U (Ontario)
- Mathematics for College Technology MCT4C (Ontario)
- Foundations for College Mathematics MAP4C (Ontario)
- Mathematics 536 (Québec)
- Mathematik 11 (German International Abitur)
- Mathematik 12 (German International Abitur)
College-Level Mathematics or Equivalent
- Algebra and Functions (201-016-50)
- Algebra and Trigonometry (201-015-50)
- Calculus I — Non-Science (201-103-RE, 201-103-VA, 201-103-DW)
- Calculus II — Non-Science (201-203-RE, 201-203-VA, 201-203-DW)
- Differential Calculus — Arts and Sciences (201-AS1-EN)
- Integral Calculus — Arts and Sciences (201-AS2-AB)
- Calculus I — Science (201-NYA-05)
- Calculus II — Science (201-NYB-05)
- Engineering Mathematics II (201-942-DW)
- Applied Mathematics for Electronics Engineering (201-943-DW)
- Linear Algebra — Non-Science (201-105-DW, 201-105-RE)
- Linear Algebra — Arts and Sciences (201-AS4-AB)
- Linear Algebra — Science (201-NYC-05)
- Probability and Statistics — Science (201-BZS-05, 201-HTH-05)
- Statistics — Arts and Sciences (201-AS3-AB)
- Advanced Statistics — Social Science (201-301-RE, 201-301-VA, 201-401-DW)
- Statistical Methods — Science (201-DDD-05)
- Quantitative Methods (Centennial QME 201, Vanier 360-300-VA, Dawson 360-300-DW)
- Business Data Analysis (Vanier 201-316-VA)
Standardized Test Preparation
Need some math boost to get into the school/profession of your first choice?, Fear not! We'll train you for resiliency so that you can defend yourself against the worst odds when the time comes!
What Others Are Saying...
Hey, great news – I got an A- in the logic exam! Thanks to you! Take that, Fitch & friends.
McGill University Exchange Student
I got a 95 on my logic exam!!!! aweessommmeeeee so happy. thank you for your help over the semester again!
McGill University Philosophy Student
Good news! I killed the Probability Final. Thanks for your help in fine-tuning my problem-solving skills before the exam. Have a great summer!
McGill University Software Engineering Student
Hi, I just received my exams’ result. First one 12.5/15 and second one 14.25/15!
TÉLUQ Statistics Student
Just got bk the exam received the b- i needed! Thanks for all the help.
Carleton University Public Administration Graduate Student
I passed math! Just thought I’d let you know! Thanks for all your help! Happy holidays !!
Concordia University Student
I JUST DESTROYED THAT TEST! thank you so much for your help, i could not have done it without you!
McGill University Software Engineering and Economics Student
Hey! I’m that girl you tutored for math 200 alex, I just wanted to say thank you cause I passed my exam!!! thank you so much!!!!!!
Concordia University Student
Just took the final and I think I did alright! Most of it was hypothesis testing which I knew well. I stupidly forgot normal distribution percentages but other than that it was good. Thanks again for the help!
McGill University Economics Student
Tom [@ Math Vault] is a fantastic tutor! His deductive logic lessons were helpful and I’ve found continued use for everything I learned even in law school. Thanks Tom!
McGill University Logic Student
Tom [@ Math Vault] was the only person I found that was able to truly help me in what I found to be one of the most difficult courses of my degree, Algebra 1. Thank you very much Tom.
McGill University Math Education Student
I wanted to let you know I passed statistics! I could not have done it without your help. I thank you so much and many blessings to you. Have a great summer!
McGill University Nursing Student
I got an A- in Stats. Just wanted to let you know!!! I’m so happy!!! Thanks again for your help!!!
McGill University Psychology Student
Let's be Friends?
Whether you're looking for individual help or group sessions (hosted in Downtown Montreal or online), note that we're here to help you mathematically step up your game.
As a token of thanks, we also offer discount packages for bulk payments and group sessions (see policy). For more, feel free to get in touch with us via:
Oh. Feeling a bit lazy? Well, just drop us a few lines in the contact form below will ya?